Hi All,

 I know it is a little early for this, but does anyone know the cost of
registration will be at the conference?  My company is considering paying
for it and I'd like to give them some idea of how much it will be.

I'm getting very excited.  I couldn't go to Chicago last year, but it
looks like this year I will be attending my First ARMA Conference.  I
can't wait to meet the people whose names I see so often.  You all are a
great bunch of caring, sharing people and I really appreciate how much I
have learned from your contributions to the listserv.  I especially
appreciate the sense of humor RIM folk have.  That is "icing on the cake."

Diane Dodge