Greetings.  I have not idea what this is about?  Not to wade into this 17f any deeper, however is this an issue of interest to this list, i.e. records management, information management, content management, library, information technology, etc.  I am curious more then anything.

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Policy and Guidelines Section
Information Policy and Governance Division
Statistics and Information Management Directorate
Corporate Strategies and Business Development Branch
Canada Revenue Agency
320 Queen St., Place de Ville, Tower A, 6th Fl.,
Ottawa, ON, Canada, K1A 0L5
Tel: 1-613-946-0245
Facsimile: 1-613-941-9649
E-mail: mailto:[log in to unmask]