Jan,

I agree with you on that point and didn't mean to imply otherwise. I was
just saying that the "uninformed" observer, who usually spends only 3
minutes at most looking at my annual statistics, isn't as concerned with
the details of the information ( as we are). These are usually the people
who can make or break a program in terms of funding, new initiatives, etc.

What we do internally with the information is another matter, as we very
much care if a student comes once and doesn't return or if a student comes
for tutoring in all of his/her classes, etc.

Roberta Schotka
NADE'08 conference co-chair
Head, Peer Tutoring
Northeastern University Libraries, 242 SL
(617) 373-2150 voice
(617) 373-2529 fax