Hi all,

I have some notes I took on an article, but I can't find the article
in my files,  and I need a reference from it. I'm hoping someone out
there has the article handy and would be gracious enough to look it
up for me. The article in question is by  Burrell, Tao, Simpson &
Mendez and is entitled, "How do we know what we are preparing
students for?: A reality check of one university's academic literacy
demands" in Vol 13, 2 (pp. 55-70) of Research and Teaching in
Developmental Education. On page 55 the authors cite a 1994 article
by Pintrich and Garcia. I would like the reference information for
that article, if anyone has it.

Many thanks,
Nic
--

Knowledge emerges only through invention and reinvention,  through
the restless, impatient, continuing, hopeful inquiry men pursue in

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge
Study Strategies Program Coordinator
University of California, Berkeley
Student Learning Center