Thanks a lot Dave.

How are things for you in Texas?
I hope you are taking time for yourself. But I also know that you
must be gearing up for TIDE . I really want to attend and have tried
on a couple of occasions to get release time from my job. But it's
always during our Summer Bridge program and so  I haven't been able
to convince our management team to let me get away. Maybe next year.

Thanks again,
Nic

>Nic,
>
>Here it is:
>
>             Pintrich, P. R., & Garcia, T. (1994). Self-regulated learning in
>college students: Knowledge, strategies, and motivation. In P. R. Pintrich,
>D. R. Brown, & C. E. Weinstein (Eds.), Student motivation, cognition, and
>learning (pp. 193-214). Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.
>
>Dave Caverly

>web browser to

Knowledge emerges only through invention and reinvention,  through
the restless, impatient, continuing, hopeful inquiry men pursue in
the world, with the world, and with each other. --Paolo Freire

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge
Study Strategies Program Coordinator
University of California, Berkeley
Student Learning Center