Good idea Tim.

Roberta Schotka
NADE'08 conference co-chair
Head, Peer Tutoring
Northeastern University Libraries, 242 SL
(617) 373-2150 voice
(617) 373-2529 fax

                      "Vick, Tim
                      (Macon State             To:      [log in to unmask]
                      College)"                cc:
                      <[log in to unmask]         Subject: Re: Question re: evaluations
                      NSTATE.EDU>
                      Sent by: Open
                      Forum for
                      Learning
                      Assistance
                      Professionals
                      <LRNASST-L@LISTS
                      .UFL.EDU>

                      06/07/2006 10:11
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to Open Forum
                      for Learning
                      Assistance
                      Professionals

Roberta,

We enter the evaluations into an Excel spreadsheet and immediately
destroy the paper copies. The electronic spreadsheet can be archived for
as long as you like.

Tim
Tim Vick
Director, Academic Resource Centers