-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bancroft, Jennifer
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LASSI use

I am purchasing the LASSI for first time use in 06-07.  I am
brainstorming on how I would use this with students.  Here are my
initial thoughts: administer to each Freshman Seminar class when I visit
and follow up (pre and post), administer to all students who request
study skills mentoring, administer to students who request, use with
academic probation program (which isn't in place yet but I hope to
develop), etc.
I wonder how those of you who use the LASSI administer it.  Please share
your methods, target groups, etc.  Also, I am planning to purchase both
hard-copy and web-based, so please share which form you use.  Thanks in
advance.

Jenny Bancroft
Director, Teaching and Learning Center
Mount Olive College
1-800-653-0854 / 919-658-2502, ext. 1185
Fax: (919) 658-7768
www.moc.edu/academics/tlc.cfm

browser to