Colleagues,

I am curious about whether a program exists which does all or most of the following at a four-year institution.

1.  students are conditionally admitted if they need two or more developmental courses
2.  they take the developmental courses at a community college or tech school
3.  students live at 4-yar campus even though they are takuing courses elsewhere
4.  learning assistance and other support is provided by the 4-year college
5.  upon successful completion of the developmental work, students begin attending the 4-year
6.  the program is managed by the 4-year college

If you have any ideas, suggestions, contacts, articles, etc., please let me know.  Thanks!

Jan Norton, Director
Center for Academic Resources