If this is helpful--

30% of the undergraduate students in our 4-year private institution used
our services at least once this year (05-06). Our tutoring center covers
most fields of study but is separate from the writing center. We offer
individual and group tutoring, open lab for math, computer science and
geoscience, and limited Supplemental Instruction. Both of us on staff in
the center teach a section of study skills each semester, but I have not
included those students in this count.

--
Leslie Foley
Academic Assistance