Karyn,
We often recruit new tutors through the honors program
advisor, who will post job advertisements on their listserv
and bulletin board. We also try to recruit tutors when
meeting students at orientations and other appropriate campus
events. Our tutor application and job description are
available on our Web site as well. Hope this helps!

Tina Venus
Academic Coordinator for Housing
Division of Academic Enhancement
Brumby Hall