Everyone,

I have tried every other avenue and apparently have totally outdated
contact info for Gladys Shaw, so I apologize for this message appearing
in your inboxes! Gladys, if you are on LRNASST, please contact me at
your earliest convenience. Everyone/anyone, if you have current contact
info for Gladys, I would appreciate hearing from you off list.

Thanks!

Jeanne Higbee