-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alan Craig
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: gap analysis program of Deholery

Frank et al.,

The Minnesota Association for Developmental Education
http://www.mnade.org/ has a great College Readiness Brochure on this
topic (available in multiple languages).

Alan Craig
Coordinator, Learning & Tutoring Center
Georgia Perimeter College--Dunwoody Campus
770-274-5242

browser to