603-775-2374
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frances Loeffler
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PLATO science series

I seek feedback from anyone who is using the PLATO Biology Series or other
science series at a community or four-year college.

We use PLATO writing and reading programs in our LEANING Assistance Center.

Frances Loeffler, Chair and Professor
Schenectady County Community College
Dept. of Developmental Studies
78 Washington Avenue