Nic,

Keep trying; we have a good time at TIDE and participants learn much.

Going OK. Working helps distract me from the grief.  Rough time as Cindy was
my collaborator on research, writing, and general discussions about reading
before we got involved romantically.  I miss tremendously both.

See you in Austin at CRLA? Let's spend a night at dinner at least.

Dave