-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frank Christ
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 5:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LSCHE Report on Learning Support Center Websites -- State by State

Colleagues. Please review the listing for your state by accessing
http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/%7Elsche/resources/websitedir/uswbstdir.html and
if your center is not on the list for your state, please send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the following information:

                        Name of Institution-state-name of center-website
address

NUMBER OF CENTERS STATE BY STATE
Alabama--1
Alaska--1
Arizona--17
Arkansas---5
California--44
Colorado--5
Connecticut--6
Delaware-1
Florida--10
Georgia--5
Hawaii--3
Idaho--4
Illinois--15
Indiana--3
Iowa--10
Kansas--1
Kentucky--5
Louisiana--3
Maine--3
Maryland--9
Massachusetts--9
Michigan--8
Minnesota--6
Mississippi--2
Missouri--8
Montana-1
Nebraska--2
Nevada--4
New Hampshire--2
New Jersey--9
New Mexico--3
New York--21
North Carolina--9
North Dakota--1
Ohio--16
Oklahoma--2
Oregon--7
Pennsylvania--14
Rhode Island--5
South Carolina--4
South Dakota--1
Tennessee-1
Texas--28
Utah--4
Vermont--4
Virginia--9
Washington-8
West Virginia--2
Wisconsin--10
Wyoming--1
Washington D.C. --1

This list, now numbering 348 web sites, can be very valuable for you when
you are looking to benchmark your center against comparable centers or when
you want to visit centers on your travels either for a sabbatical or for
your own research interest.  You will also get ideas for programs and
services and web site design  from reviewing other center web sites.
Remember LSCHE is your professional database for learning support center
information.
Collegially...........

[log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge
economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in our
Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
             and then share it across our enterprise........
             ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/

browser to