I have been working with our study skills workshop series for several years
now and although we have been able to increase attendance and participation
and gather positive feedback from student participants, I question whether
the workshop is an effective tool for promoting good study skills.

Can anyone direct me to any research that may provide support (or lack of
support) for the impact of the workshop on improving study skills or any
other positive effects on student performance?

Thank you,
Carol Gleichsner
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania