From: "Lynette Rapcan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: Educational Posters

Try the "Dairy State's" P-R Posters located at
http://p-rposters.com/index.htm.  They offer motivational, inspirational,
and educational selections.  Their affiliate, Print-A-Poster.com
(http://print-a-poster.p-rposters.com/), offers free 5"x7" printable posters
directly from the website.  "We've created hundreds of thought-provoking,
heart-warming, and mind-opening designs featuring famous quotations and
poems incorporated into inspirational artwork and photographs..The
educational posters are perfect to decorate the classroom, or stimulate
class discussion. The motivational and workplace posters will really enliven
your office or business. The inspirational posters will touch your heart and
reaffirm your faith. We even have some free poster designs that will tickle
your funny bone as well."

  Whether low cost or no cost, it is neat stuff!

  Lynette Rapcan, M.S.Ed.
  Northern Illinois University

"Debbie Roderick, Tutoring Program Coordinator" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

  Can you help? I'm trying to locate websites that have a good selection of
education/subject specific (college level) posters to hang in the Tutoring
Center.

Thanks,
Debbie

browser to