This is a smart question.  My 34% is an unduplicated headcount over the year.
Kathy

Kathryn Van Wagoner
Director, Math Advantage Programs
Utah Valley State College
801-863-8411

ad-van-tage   n.  A factor conducive to success.

>>> [log in to unmask] 6/23/2006 11:31 AM >>>
This may be a weird question but . . .

Are the numbers given by everyone unduplicated numbers? For instance,
the 10,000+ number given by Jim, is that 10,000+ unique, unduplicated
students each semester from a total enrollment of ~30,000? If they use
more than one service or if they use a service more than once, are they
still only counted once for the purpose of this statistic? If so, when
does the count start over -- each semester?

Thanks!

Tim?