-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vick, Tim (Macon State
College)
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 1:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: % of campus population using your services

Andrew,

Thanks!  We do something similar -- we report "number of tutoring
sessions" (which may include the same student(s) many times) and then we
report "students served" which is an unduplicated count. Do you start
the count over each semester or academic year?

Tim