Another source of information is www.achieve.org. Along with high school teachers and
representatives from several two and four year institutions, I was a participant in a gap analysis
for Indiana that looked at measurement of high school end-of-course standards and tests,
end-of-high-school skills, entering college expectations, college entrance exams, SAT, and ACT
tests. The Achieve website has some interesting information about the participating states. They
may share with you information about the benchmarks set by the gap analysis groups.

Jeanne Ann Graham
Liberal Arts Program Chair
Ivy Tech Community College
Terre Haute, IN