probationary students.

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bancroft, Jennifer
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LASSI use

I am purchasing the LASSI for first time use in 06-07. I am
brainstorming on how I would use this with students. Here are my
initial thoughts: administer to each Freshman Seminar class when I
visit and follow up (pre and post), administer to all students who
request study skills mentoring, administer to students who request,
use with academic probation program (which isn't in place yet but I
hope to develop), etc. I wonder how those of you who use the LASSI
administer it. Please share your methods, target groups, etc. Also, I
am planning to purchase both hard-copy and web-based, so please share
which form you use. Thanks in advance.
Jenny Bancroft
Director, Teaching and Learning Center
Mount Olive College
1-800-653-0854 / 919-658-2502, ext. 1185
Fax: (919) 658-7768
www.moc.edu/academics/tlc.cfm

Sally A. Lipsky, Ph.D.
Department of Developmental Studies