I would love to be a part of this, Karen. Specifically whom should I contact?

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Agee
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 9:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FYI

The College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA) is also a member of CAS and earlier this year produced a revised statement (CAS Standards Contextual Statement) on the role of learning assistance programs. My understanding is that the revised (and somewhat more scholarly) statement will be included in the new publication.

The actual standards and guidelines for learning assistance programs are due to be revised within the year. NADE and CRLA will collaborate on these. If you would like to be involved in the revision process, please let the leadership of either organization know.

Karen