-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shawn Bixler
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 4:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: LASSI use

We used the online version of the LASSI last semester and are now
looking
at our results.  I was wondering if anyone could share how they
interpret
the data; overall, by catergory, or by combinations?  And how do you
explain lower posttest scores?  Also, do you use it solely for advising
students or as data to support the efficacy of your courses/learning
center?  Perhaps someone knows of an earlier posting or a good source
that
could answer these questions.  Thank you!

Mrs. Shawn Bixler
Coordinator, Reading and Study Skills
The Univeristy of Akron

browser to