-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeanne Higbee
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 4:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: gap analysis program of Deholery

Thanks for the plug for MNADE, Alan! The MNADE officers and members who
developed the brochure will appreciate knowing that it is being read.

Also see the Proceedings of the Twin Cities Metropolitan Higher
Education
Consortium Developmental Education Initiative, available free in pdf
format
at the Web site for the Center for Research on Developmental Education
and
Urban Literacy (CRDEUL) -- http://www.gen.umn.edu/research/crdeul
--follow
the link to publications. Also, a more in-depth report on student
perceptions of the gap is available in the most recent CRDEUL monograph,
also posted on the Web site. Hard copies of the monograph will be
available
free at CRLA next fall.

Jeanne Higbee