Hello,

  My name is Valerie Kisiel and I am a co-owner of an educational conference company, Innovative Educators.  We would like to host a webinar in late September on underprepared students.  We're thinking something along the lines of Structures, Policies and Processes Used to Promote the Success of Underprepared Students.  We’re currently looking for a speaker.   If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Let me know if you have any questions, Valerie

  Valerie Kisiel
www.innovativeeducators.org
  303-775-6004