From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on behalf of Karen Agee
Sent: Thu 6/8/2006 3:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Conferences for Teaching Reading to College Students & Adults

I second that!  The College Reading and Learning Association conferences
feature many college reading institutes and sessions.  The College
Reading SIG (special interest group) is active and has its own
discussion group.  CRLA's journal, the Journal of College Reading and
Learning, has published numerous reading-related articles, including

  The effectiveness of strategic reading instruction for college
  developmental readers.

Journal of College Reading and Learning
<http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb3247>,  September, 2004
<http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb3247/is_200409>  by