Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for testing instruments that formally assess and/or screen
for test anxiety in college students ages 18 through middle adulthood;
self report and counselor administered would be very helpful.   If there
is one in particular with which you are familiar, I would be most
interested in hearing about it.

What about instruments for assessing ADD?  Has anyone used PAR's
(Psychological Assessment Resources Inc.) Clinical Assessment of ADD
(CAT-A)?  And/or are there alternate tests you prefer?

Thank you!

Theresa Prezioso, M.S., M.S., M.Ed.
Coordinator, Counseling Services
Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Canton, Ohio
330-363-6847