-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robin Sakonyi
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: tutor training videos

Does anyone know of and recommend tutor training videos other than the
NC State Modules?

Looking forward to your responses,

Robin

Robin Sakonyi
Coordinator, Supplemental Instruction and Student Tutorial Services
Center for Student Progress Youngstown State University
330-941-2956