-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Quesada, Edmond
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: tutor training videos

Robin,
If it was me, and I've used both the GPN and UNC Tapes, I'd blend my
training with SI materials from UMKC and UNC.

I thought the GPN tapes more suited for individual tutoring techniques.

Ed Quesada, Director
Student Support Services
Pikes Peak Community College
Ph: (719) 540-7085
FAX (719) 540-7087
Toll Free: 1 800 456-6847
Pager: (719) 385-9977
www.ppcc.edu/StudentServices/StudentSupportServices/
Students who learn together- graduate together