Try the “Dairy State’s” P-R Posters located at http://p-rposters.com/index.htm.  They offer motivational, inspirational, and educational selections.  Their affiliate, Print-A-Poster.com (http://print-a-poster.p-rposters.com/), offers free 5”x7” printable posters directly from the website.  “We've created hundreds of thought-provoking, heart-warming, and mind-opening designs featuring famous quotations and poems incorporated into inspirational artwork and photographs….The educational posters are perfect to decorate the classroom, or stimulate class discussion. The motivational and workplace posters will really enliven your office or business. The inspirational posters will touch your heart and reaffirm your faith. We even have some free poster designs that will tickle your funny bone as well.”

  Whether low cost or no cost, it is neat stuff!

  Lynette Rapcan, M.S.Ed.
  Northern Illinois University

"Debbie Roderick, Tutoring Program Coordinator" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  Can you help? I'm trying to locate websites that have a good selection of education/subject specific (college level) posters to hang in the Tutoring Center.

Thanks,
Debbie