-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Luther, Judy
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Math Intervention

Hello:

We're currently in the process of redesigning the curriculum for our
developmental math class, and we want to embed intervention strategies
within the course.  If anyone has any course designs or tutoring/lab
intervention ideas to share, I would appreciate your assistance.

Thank you!

Judy

Judy H. Luther
Director of Student Achievement and Retention Spalding University
851 S. 4th Street
Louisville, KY  40203-2188
(502) 585-9911 ext. 2217

May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.
Author Unknown