Hi friends:

As I'm sure many learning centers have experienced, we are having a
tough time recruiting (attracting) and then keeping tutors. We currently
send a general email to our faculty (full-time and part-time) requesting
them to send names of potential tutors from their current courses. Our
tutors have also helped recruit their peers. The turn-around is low and
I am hoping there are some great ideas out there that can be shared to
help our recruitment efforts.

Thank you!

Karyn

Karyn L. Schulz

Coordinator of Tutoring Services

Academic Resource Center

Division of Enrollment Management & Student Affairs

University of Baltimore

(410) 837-5387