From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on behalf of Joan Dillon
Sent: Sat 6/24/2006 12:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Devlopmental Reading Textbooks

I have yet to choose a textbook for my developmental reading class. Has anyone used a book they loved? The reading levels range 7-10 approximately. I'm also looking for ideas for trade books as well.

Joan E. Dillon Ed.D
College Reading/Dev. Reading/Study Skills Instructor
Bloomsburg University
389-4834