Jenae, I've produced a set of videos on an interactive CD or on
videotape on Academic Success Skills at Purdue University.

Here's the web site if you'd like more information.
https://www.continuinged.purdue.edu/media/powerstudy/
Or go to the Academic Success Center's web site to see clip
http://www.cla.purdue.edu/asc/studentsupport/avlab/

or call 800 830 0269

Best,

Kathy