Hi folks

I am planning a retreat for my tutors and one of the topics we will be
discussing is Outcomes Assessment in tutoring. I want to have them read
some material prior to the retreat in order to provide info on what
Outcomes Assessment is, why it is needed and if possible, find programs
that have successfully completed outcomes assessments for tutoring.

Can anyone send some info on the above topics? Links to articles, etc.?

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Karyn L. Schulz

Coordinator of Tutoring

University of Baltimore