Colleagues. Please review the listing for your state by accessing http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/%7Elsche/resources/websitedir/uswbstdir.html and if your center is not on the list for your state, please send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following information:

                        Name of Institution-state-name of center-website address

NUMBER OF CENTERS STATE BY STATE
Alabama--1
Alaska--1
Arizona--17
Arkansas---5
California--44
Colorado--5
Connecticut--6
Delaware-1
Florida--10
Georgia--5
Hawaii--3
Idaho--4
Illinois--15
Indiana--3
Iowa--10
Kansas--1
Kentucky--5
Louisiana--3
Maine--3
Maryland--9
Massachusetts--9
Michigan--8
Minnesota--6
Mississippi--2
Missouri--8
Montana-1
Nebraska--2
Nevada--4
New Hampshire--2
New Jersey--9
New Mexico--3
New York--21
North Carolina--9
North Dakota--1
Ohio--16
Oklahoma--2
Oregon--7
Pennsylvania--14
Rhode Island--5
South Carolina--4
South Dakota--1
Tennessee-1
Texas--28
Utah--4
Vermont--4
Virginia--9
Washington-8
West Virginia--2
Wisconsin--10
Wyoming--1
Washington D.C. --1

This list, now numbering 348 web sites, can be very valuable for you when you are looking to benchmark your center against comparable centers or when you want to visit centers on your travels either for a sabbatical or for your own research interest.  You will also get ideas for programs and services and web site design  from reviewing other center web sites.   Remember LSCHE is your professional database for learning support center information.                                                         Collegially...........

[log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in our
Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
             and then share it across our enterprise........
             ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/