Hi Carol and Eldon,

I must add my support to Eldon's comments and also correct the website
URL for the program.

www.letmelearn.org <http://www.letmelearn.org/>  is the learning center
at Rowan

The Learning Connections Inventory, or LCI, the learning profile
instrument that is associated with the program Eldon is referring to is
available at www.lcrinfo.com <http://www.lcrinfo.com/>  which is
Learning Connections Resources.

This process is the foundation of our work in Learning Strategies and
with multiple levels of students her at USF, with some very impressive
results with our pre-med and medical students.

If you would like to learn more be sure to check out the national
conference which is coming up in January 2007 in Philadelphia.  This
will focus only on the application of this highly advanced learning
system in the higher education setting.  The keynote address is John
Gardner and of course Christine Johnston, creator and lead researcher of
the process will be there to lead the way.  We will be presenting our
work with undergraduate FTIC's, medical students, and critical reading.

Info on the conference is on the Let Me Learn Website as well:

http://www.letmelearn.org/reg2007.aspx

Feel free to email or call me directly if you would like to know more.

Dr. Patricia Maher

Director, The L.E.A.R.N Program

University of South Florida

4202 East Fowler Ave.

Tampa, FL  33620-5089

813-974-9281

Sounds really interesting so I clicked on the link, but it took me to a
commercial site!  I'll Google the university.  Thanks for the info.
---Grace R.