I am developing a study strategies / college survival class specifically designed for online learners. I have taught first year experience classes for many years, but want to focus on success strategies for online learners (including those who never come to campus).

Any insights, resources or words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. I am happy to share the outcome of this request with all interested. My email is [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Patty Parma
Counselor / Associate Professor
Palo Alto College