-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patty Parma
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 3:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online learning

I am developing a study strategies / college survival class specifically
designed for online learners. I have taught first year experience
classes for many years, but want to focus on success strategies for
online learners (including those who never come to campus).

Any insights, resources or words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
I am happy to share the outcome of this request with all interested. My
email is [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Patty Parma

Counselor / Associate Professor