Friends:
This email introduces the empirical networks project- an effort to make
empirical social network data available to the research community.
Below is a web link to a site where you can download a dataset of 720
networks.  These networks were collected in 8 studies each one having
one or more network questions and multiple communities.  For example,
the medical innovation study asked 3 network questions of 4 communities
providing 12 networks.  The data are stored as network nominations and
are available in excel, SAS, SPSS, or STATA.  There is an excel document
describing the data and providing some basic parameters.
http://ipr1.hsc.usc.edu/networks/
If you would like to add data to the archive, please feel free to email me.
Thanks
Tom  Valente
- -

To learn more about my evaluation book go to:
http://www.oup-usa.org/isbn/0195141768.html
My personal webpage:
http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~tvalente/
---