Dear all,

A copy of the briefing paper on Social Network Analysis in relation to the
online survey is now availabe.  No website yet so please email me if you
would like a copy with SNA in the subject line.

Feedback is welcomed, especially so from members of this list.  This paper
cost me a sunny weekend locked in my garret so please
be gentle; we don't get many sunny weekends over here.  I spent the last one
reading about counterfactuals and the philosophical problems of them.  That
was two years ago and I didn't understand a word of it.  But the cold white
w(h)ine helped.

bill fear