Hi all,

I am working on a large citation network analysis and have run across a
problem with the Export feature in Pajek. I have not been able to
successfully open exported EPS/PS files for the network which is currently
at about 1000 nodes and is going to grow to 3000+. With smaller networks
(20-75 nodes) I have never had a problem. I've tried exporting in a BMP file
instead, but the arcs then all seem to appear as edges and I don't have much
flexibility as far as editing the graphic in programs like
Photoshop/Illustrator.

For opening/converting the file, I have tried (to no avail):
- Photoshop
- Illustrator
- Indesign
- Ghostscript
- Distiller
- Flash
If anyone has experience with exporting large networks in some sort of
vector format (preferably EPS) from Pajek, I would REALLY appreciate any
help/tips you might have!

Thank you,
Jenine

Jenine Harris, Senior Research Assistant
Center for Tobacco Policy Research
Saint Louis University School of Public Health
3545 Lafayette Ave, Suite 300
St. Louis, MO 63104-1399
314.977.8210
314.977.3234 Fax