Hi Tom

This looks like a great idea. (Though I found the web page a bit bare in
terms of navigation guidance)

I (almost) have a 13 year time series of data on NGO involvement in
different sectors and provinces in Vietnam (2 two-mode networks - NGOs x
sectors, NGOs x provinces). I was thinking of putting these into the public
domain, for anyone to analyse. Would this type of data set be of use on your
website?

regards, rick davies
www.mande.co.uk