Bryce Sauser sent this interesting question. Please direct a copy of
your response to him at  [log in to unmask]

I am about to do a analysis on a social network on, when businesses hire
an independent company to do a review on a certian project, if that
company is really independent of that company or not. so I was wondering
what is some easy to use software for social network analysis?

Bryce