Please send a copy of your reply to: [log in to unmask]
David is not a member of SOCNET so he won't see a reply to SOCNET.

hi -

I came across the insna site, and we have a commercial project that
could be very close to your goals. We are willing to open-source the
results, but could fund some development.

We're looking for someone to code up a graph/map of a social network
(friends of friends etc) in FLASH.
Also some related features like simple rankings:
who has most friends, most pageviews, most endorsements...

This is an example, perhaps there are others?
http://www.marumushi.com/apps/flickrgraph/

I heard facebook had some graphs for a while, but dropped them.

Could you post this on your board? Its a freelance project, the person
can work from anywhere. But they do have to be familiar with Flash.

Thanks!

/dc
          David "DC" Collier

          skype: callto://d3ntaku