Dear socnetters,
could anyone of you kindly tell me whether the springs' resting lenghts of Kamada Kawai algorithm is proportional to the shortest path distance only for a dichotomized relationship, or for a valued relationship too, and if so, how is the shortest path calculated? (as the sum of the reverse of each tie's strength?) Could then he/she also tell me in which network software is KK algorithm included, and if for dichotomized or valued relationships?
Thank you very much
Best regards
Giancarlo Oriani