Rebecca-
We keep corporate publications permanently for historical reasons.
There is no regulatory requirement for us to keep them.

Michelle S. VanAllen
Supervisor Records and Administrative Services
Santee Cooper
PO Box 2946101
Moncks Corner, SC 29461-2901
(843) 761-8000 ext. 5340

>>> [log in to unmask] 6/5/2006 3:46 PM >>>
As I have never posed a question and this is my first time, I was
wondering if anyone has an "official storage" for electronic
publications created within a company for customer distribution or
publication.  AND... how long are past publications kept?  There is no
regulatory requirement for this type of record and was wondering how the
rest of the world deals with keeping these.

Rebecca (Becky) O'Gorman

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. This communication may contain
information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named
addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either
by phone or reply to this e-mail, and delete all copies of this
message.