From: Laura Bell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 5:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [RM] Sources for taxonomy and thesaurus

Does anyone have experience with building taxonomies or any sources for
training on this?  We are trying to start building a taxonomy for our
correspondence/document mgmt system.  Any suggestions would be helpful

Ms. Laura F. Bell

DOT Directives & Records Management

Office of the Secretary of Transportation

202-366-9761