	A few years ago there was an article or conference session on
where Records Management should report in an organization.
	As I remember, it promoted reporting to the legal area.
	So, now that I want to use it, I can't find it, even with
searching the ARMA web site and the RMGT listserv archives.

	If anyone has the citation to this, please email it directly to
me, as I get the postings in digest mode.