From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of mwhaider
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A non-records question

Our Corporate Communications group retains various company publications
(annual report, fact book etc) to respond to external requests for
company information.  I'm trying to get a general idea of the volume and
length of time that other public companies might retain copies of these
publications.

The "record" and copies for historical purposes are separate from this
particular process.

If you happen to know, I'd appreciate hearing from you.  We are just
trying to get a feel for what others are doing.
Thanks Mary

Mary W. Haider, CRM
Records & Information Manager